The Founding Fathers authored a set of principles to guide the association.
• To bring together annually, at an All Sports Trophy Awards Dinner, former athletes who have achieved recognition in the field of sports.
• To commend and recognize those presently engaged in athletics who by their performance, athletic achievement, dedication and discipline, have fulfilled the prerequisites for the award of the All Sports Trophy of Northwest Florida.
• To present annually, the All Sports Trophy Awards to the most outstanding athletes of Northwest Florida in scholastic, collegiate, professional and club/amateur ranks for athletic competition and performance in the previous year.
• To foster, promote and conduct, on a nonprofit basis, sports activities, athletic events and enterprises for the purpose of assisting, in a charitable manner, youth organizations dedicated to the principles of clean sport, fair play, character and American citizenship.
• To honor, preserve and perpetuate the names and outstanding accomplishments of athletes or other sports personalities who have brought lasting fame to the state of Florida through their accomplishments and to foster and perpetuate a Hall of Fame.